Let us get straight to the point. Most Internet marketers were only able to hit the jackpot after failing many times. There is no perfect equation to Internet marketing success. It’s a matter of following the right marketing principles, having the right amount of social media and email marketing in place, and utilizing the power of social networking websites, leads generation, and a good dose of content marketing. Sounds like the usual stuff, right? Well not in this case. A lot of internet marketers do not follow these methods. Most people only use one of many; for example, one depends on article marketing, while another may depend on social media marketing techniques. While it may work, you are eventually missing a lot of profit doing this, since these internet marketing strategies work best together. Think of it as a building without a solid foundation; it will crumble down during an earthquake! So, what do I need to do to keep my Internet marketing scheme floating? The first thing that you need to do is plan your Internet Marketing strategy. A lot of internet marketers do this as a starting point. When you develop your Internet Marketing strategy, keep the following marketing tips into consideration:
- Landing Pages – A landing page is a very important piece for any internet marketing strategy. These pages are connected to your money site (main website), This is where your lead generation strategy will be connected and is a pre-requisite for email marketing. These are quite easy to make and there are programs that helps you through the process.
- Social Media – Everyone knows that most online and even offline businesses are now using social networking websites to advertise their company. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and a whole lot of social media sites are now opening their doors for Internet marketers. Use this to your advantage.
- Organic SEO – Organic SEO means getting ‘natural links’ through natural means. What this means is that people write original content and don’t spin them for the sake of getting lots of content.
- Content Marketing – Content is king, but it’s not good enough to just have that for internet marketing. The same can be said with content marketing. Writing articles without first doing keyword research is a waste of time while simply ‘spinning’ hundreds of articles for the sake of getting links is the job of a lazy Internet Marketer. When writing articles, remember three things; research, analyze, and market. Who would want to read an article if the topic is boring?
- Organic SEO vs. Artificial SEO – Since organic SEO means natural, it is appropriate to say that artificial SEO means the unnatural way of getting links in the Internet. For example, take content marketing. Before the whole Google Penguin update, a lot of website owners and businesses use automated blog submissions in order to take care of their article marketing. High quality articles are chopped down into low quality ones through “spinning” in order to get a lot of keyword-stuffed articles released in the Internet. This is the basis of artificial SEO; using unnatural techniques and methods in order to get the attention of the search engines for higher traffic. Unfortunately, a lot of website owners have paid the price now because of the infamous Penguin update which penalized their websites.
- Organic Seattle SEO, however, focuses on the natural way of getting links. In the example above, a company that practices organic SEO will not rely on spinning, but would rather take the time to write unique and quality articles. These will be posted in blogs with high PR, thus increasing traffic with natural links. This is how organic SEO is done, whether it’s white hat or black hat.
The Benefits of Starting from Scratch If you feel that your current Internet Marketing scheme is going down the drain, don’t hesitate to start from scratch again. Most big-time Internet marketers have also done the same and the lessons you pick up from your decision will surely help you gain better judgment for your next Internet Marketing scheme. Good luck and remember to do some research on your next marketing campaign. Bio: An SEO company based in Seattle, WA, Seattle SEO Consultants are veterans in SEO marketing, SEM, and social media marketing since 2009. They have an impressive track record of placing their client’s website on Google’s first page without the extra hassles! With Seattle SEO Consultants, simply watch, relax and enjoy as your website ranks in Google using the organic way!